Aegishjalmur Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Long lasting Aegishjalmur semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||1.4 in / 3.5 cm (width)|
The Aegishjalmur rune, also known as the Helm of Awe, is one of the most widely recognized symbols in Norse mythology. This intricate icon is believed to hold great symbolic power and is said to grant protection and strength to those who wear it. Our skin-friendly Aegishjalmur semi-permanent tattoo offers you the ultimate way to try out this protective rune before committing to permanent ink.
Our long-lasting Aegishjalmur temporary tattoo showcases the beauty of this ancient rune. The essential imagery of this potent symbol involves three interconnected loops, which embody many aspects of Norse thought and culture. For example, these interlocking shapes represent the important concept of unity – both within oneself and in the relationships between people.
The meaning of our semi-permanent Aegishjalmur rune tattoo is as powerful today as it was to our ancestors. You might pick this design to represent balance and the connection between opposing forces, such as light and dark or creation and destruction.
Our Aegishjalmur long-lasting tattoo is a wonderful way to embrace the symbolism of this rune. Wear it as a symbol of protection, strength, and stability – or just a way to connect with messages from the past. Arriving in a set of two, our collection of 2-week tattoos is designed to last on your skin for about 14 days, thanks to the special blend of plant-based ingredients we use to create them. If you like this design, be sure to browse through all of the options in our collection of rune 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend