Akelarre Temporary Tattoo by Tukoi - Set of 3
Akelarre temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer||Tukoi|
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2 in / 5 cm (height)|
Are you looking for a unique design that celebrates the power of women and the mysteries of our universe? If so, our akelarre temporary tattoo is a design you’ll want to consider!
Created in collaboration with Tukoi Oya, a rising star in the Australian tattoo scene, this design features the dancing bodies of three women. Our environmentally-friendly moon dance fake tattoo references the ancient tradition of celebrating the full moon through dance.
Showcasing the naked bodies of three women in ecstatic dance, our akelarre sticker tattoo is a great option for anyone who wants to embrace the power of the sisterhood. The presence of the crescent moons and stars in this design provides it with additional symbolism that is frequently associated with women. Fertility, changes, cycles, guidance, and protection are all meanings that can be interpreted in this design.
If you love this design, you'll be happy to learn that it comes in a set of three, so you’ll have plenty of chances to try out placements before getting inked. It would also be a beautiful design to share with a friend or try out matching tattoos. For more of these thought-provoking designs, be sure to check out our entire collection of Tukoi temporary tattoos!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend