Tukoi Temporary Tattoo Collection
Set of 46 temporary tattoos designed by Australian tattoo artist Tukoi. The set includes two copies of each design.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer||Tukoi|
|Nº of tattoos||23x2|
Tukoi Oya is a Melbourne-based tattoo artist who is known for her unique designs and fresh perspective. Her work frequently incorporates a variety of universal symbols, imbuing each of Tukoi’s tattoos with a special meaning.
We partnered with Tukoi to create this incredible collection of temporary tattoos. Whether you’re already familiar with her work or are looking for inspiration for your next tattoo, we are sure you’ll love exploring this exciting collection. In this collection, you’ll find designs that celebrate the female spirit, quirky illustrations that make you smile, and thought-provoking symbols that will give you plenty to think about.
Tukoi frequently utilizes the handpoked style in her designs and we have tried to emulate this look in our collection of Tukoi fake tattoos. We love how her intricate designs have the appearance of being hand-drawn on your skin!
This boxed collection includes 23 of Tukoi’s eye-catching and powerful designs. You’ll get two copies of each temporary tattoo so you can try out placements or share with a friend. As with all the adhesive tattoos we offer, we have used eco-friendly materials, including soy-based inks and plastic-free papers, to create this beautiful collection of Tukoi sticker tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend