Amor Fati Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
“Amor Fati” temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.8 in / 4.5 cm (width)|
There are thousands of powerful two-word phrases out there, but not many hold as much meaning as “Amor Fati” which can be roughly translated as “love your faith” from Latin. Love is undoubtedly the most powerful emotion of them all and the most important thing to spiritual people is their faith, so this “Amor Fati” temporary tattoo is a perfect reminder to stay loyal to your beliefs.
Faith of believers is constantly being challenged, but this is part of the journey they have to go through in order to reach their objectives. When times get tough, this “Amor Fati” temporary tattoo can serve as an ideal reminder to keep believing and pray for the things you want. By trusting your instincts and relying on what you know deep inside, you’ll be able to find peace and balance in your life.
“Amor Fati” also holds an ancient connotation because it comes from Latin language. Established by Crusaders close to the year 1200, the Latin empire extended through parts of Greece to Turkey and other parts of Asia. Since then, the Latin language has inspired millions of tattoos around the world, including this powerful piece.
Additionally, out “Amor Fati” temporary piece is also printed on biodegradable paper and made with non-toxic materials, so it’s safe, ecological, and environmentally-friendly.
Looking for a simple but powerful Latin phrase? This “Amor Fati” temporary tattoo may be the ideal choice.
If you like this small amor fati, you may also like this slightly different version.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$9
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend