Small Amor Fati Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small “Amor Fati” temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1 in / 2.4 cm (width)|
In life, it’s important to make the most of every situation. Treating every moment in life as one that must be embraced rather than avoided is a sure-fire way of always making the most of every situation. This expression of human greatness, love, and embracement was described by the German philosopher, Friedrich Nietzsche as Amor Fati, or Love of Fate. If you’re the type of person that sees the good in everything, this small amor fati temporary tattoo could be just the piece you’ve been looking for.
Designed in a handwritten, italic, cursive font, this small amor fati temporary tattoo is elegant, subtle, sophisticated, and perfect for both men and women of all ages. Plus, all of our ecological temporary tattoos are created with Mother Nature in mind. This is why we pride ourselves on using non-toxic ink and materials as well as 100% paper packaging.
Some of the bad things that happen in life are out of our control and when accept this, we can face these events with strength and happiness, we can move through them with ease. Amor fati is a reminder to put our emotions and energy where they will have a true impact. Whether you see the good in everything or need a reminder to just make the best of every situation in life, our small amor fati temporary tattoo can help you on your journey to a positive mindset.
If you like this small amor fati, you may also like this slightly different version.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend