Ampersand Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Environmentally-friendly handwritten ampersand temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.4 in / 1 cm (height)|
Thinking about testing an ampersand temporary tattoo? This enigmatic design is popular among those seeking a simple, yet meaningful symbol. The ampersand derives from the Latin word et, which means and. In order to make this commonly used word smaller, the two letters were merged into a symbol that we know as the ampersand.
As a tattoo, the ampersand can represent many different concepts. It can mean the continuation of an idea, thought, or moment. You might choose it to represent the union of something important to you, such as you & your partner. Or it could represent something personal to you, like live & learn, you & me, or life & death.
The possibilities are endless, which has contributed to the increasing popularity of ampersand tattoo decals. This tiny symbol can represent core values, friendship, attachment, or the union between soulmates.
If you’re thinking about getting permanent ink, our ampersand temporary tattoo is the ideal way to try before you buy. Printed using black vegetable ink, our ampersand fake tattoo is a small symbol that makes a big statement. It comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with placements, share with a friend, or try out matching tattoos with your partner!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend