Ampersand Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Environmentally-friendly serif ampersand semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.4 in / 1 cm (height)
Over the last several years, there has been a steady increase in tattoos that feature punctuation marks, such as the one featured in our ampersand semi-permanent tattoo. In part, the popularity of this design owes to its eye-catching simplicity and a meaning that is subject to personal interpretation.
One of the most common reasons people choose our eco-friendly ampersand long-lasting tattoo is to symbolize love or friendship. It’s a simple way of saying “me & you,” with the permanence of a tattoo pointing to the enduring nature of that relationship.
Matching ampersand tattoos are popular among soulmates, siblings, and best friends. Our ampersand semi-permanent temporary tattoo comes in a set of two, so it’s a great way to try out this concept. Designed from a long-lasting blend of vegetable ink, this fake tattoo will stay on the skin for around 2 weeks, giving the pair plenty of time to ensure this is the right choice before making a commitment.
Some people use our ampersand long-lasting fake tattoo as a mysterious way to connect two important concepts, such as inhale & exhale, thick & thin, or Mr. & Mrs. This is an interesting way to be reminded of words close to the soul. For other lettering and punctuation designs, check out our collection of letter 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend