Baby's Breath Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Fine line style gypsophila temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.8 in / 4.4 cm (width)|
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
Throughout history, flowers have been given as symbolic gifts and often have rich traditions associated with them. A great example of such a flower is seen in our plastic-free baby’s breath temporary tattoo, which comes in a set of three.
Often used in wedding bouquets and other floral arrangements, this flower can represent innocence, purity, and new beginnings. Our fine line baby’s breath fake tattoo perfectly showcases this delicate flower and the innocence it conveys.
In many cultures, this beautiful flower is given to new mothers to celebrate the birth of a child, which is where its name comes from. It was believed that this flower would grant the mother and child good luck and health, as well as protection. As such, our minimalist baby’s breath sticker tattoo could be a way to celebrate motherhood or the birth of a new child.
Our minimalist baby’s breath flower temporary tattoo can also be used to symbolize good luck and fortune in general. According to tradition, if someone is given this flower, they will have good luck in all their future endeavors. Whether you're looking for a symbol of new beginnings or good luck, this design could be a perfect choice. Check out our illustrative Gypsophila fake tattoo for another version of this flower.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend