Believe Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist 'believe' handwritten script temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|1.6 in / 4 cm (width)
Believe is a powerful word that describes our ability or willingness to accept something that cannot necessarily be proven as true. It is frequently used in a religious context to describe a belief in God, whose existence cannot be proven, but whose presence is very real and meaningful to those who believe.
This word is also important to those who need to bolster their own confidence in their abilities by believing in themselves. Likewise, it can be used in a somewhat whimsical fashion when discussing something magical - believe in fairies, believe in magic, believe that the wonders of life are very, very real!
If you’re thinking about permanent ink, our ‘believe’ temporary tattoo is a great way to try before you buy. It is designed using an elegant handwritten script, so it will look incredible anywhere you decide to place it. This design comes in a set of three so you can experiment with placement or share one with a friend.
You might also be considering a ‘believe’ tattoo because you need to remain optimistic in the face of hardship and believe that everything will work out for the best. Whether you’re choosing our ‘believe’ temporary tattoo to motivate yourself or to strengthen your religious or spiritual convictions, we’re sure you’re going to love this beautiful design.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend