Believe Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Minimalist 'believe' handwritten script two week semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|1.6 in / 4 cm (width)
A tattoo is more than just a piece of art. For many, it is a way to express your deepest beliefs and values. Our handwritten ‘believe’ semi-permanent is a great example of this type of tattoo.
This versatile 2-week tattoo is created from a blend of gardenia juice, which is why it lasts on the skin for around 14 days, making it the best way to try a design before getting inked. Our eco-friendly ‘believe’ long-lasting is a powerful statement about faith, whether in God, another person, or even yourself.
Our cursive ‘believe’ semi-permanent ephemeral tattoo could also be used as a reminder to never give up, even when the odds seem insurmountable. It is a symbol of hope that reminds us that anything is possible if we just have enough faith. This design can serve as a reminder to stay positive and keep moving forward.
However it is interpreted, this skin-safe ‘believe’ long-lasting temporary tattoo can be a meaningful way to stay centered and connected to what matters most. It comes in a set of two, so it can be used whenever a boost of confidence is needed or simply to try out placements before getting inked. For other ideas, browse the full collection of word 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend