Blossoming Woman Temporary Tattoo by Tukoi - Set of 3
Flower head woman temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos
|1.6 in / 4 cm (height)
Throughout history, women are frequently portrayed alongside organic elements such as flowers and trees. This depiction is, in part, due to the ability of women to create and nurture new life. It’s further reinforced through expressions like “Mother Nature.” It may also reference the beauty of the female spirit.
If you’re looking for a unique design to express the bond that you feel with nature, then our blossoming woman temporary tattoo is a great option to consider. Designed in collaboration with Tukoi, a talented tattoo artist from Melbourne, Australia, this beautiful design comes in a set of three.
Our eco-friendly blossoming woman fake tattoo features the profile of a woman’s face, with the back of her head formed by flowers on a leafy stem. This female flower head sticker tattoo can be seen as a symbol of organic thoughts and expression, creativity, growth, and the nurturing power of the female spirit.
Whatever your motivation for choosing this design, our blossoming woman adhesive tattoo is the best way to experiment with Tukoi’s fascinating style. If you’re curious about designs we’ve created in collaboration with her, be sure to check out this collection of Tukoi temporary tattoos!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend