C'est La Vie Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Small “C'est la vie” long lasting two week tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|1.6 in / 4 cm (width)
Whether you’re considering permanent ink or simply want to experiment with a new design, our ‘c’est la vie’ semi-permanent tattoo offers you an easy way to try out this iconic French phrase. The phrase "c'est la vie" is often used to express resignation in the face of adversity. Translated to mean "that's life,” the implication is that we must accept both the good and the bad parts of life.
While this phrase is often used as a simple expression of resignation, we prefer to see our ‘c’est la vie’ semi-permanent temporary tattoo as a call to action - just because life is full of hardships doesn't mean we should give up. Rather, we should use these difficulties as motivation to make our lives better.
Our ‘c’est la vie’ long-lasting tattoo also encapsulates the philosophy of Stoicism, which teaches that we should not be troubled by things beyond our control. Instead, we should focus on our own actions and how we can improve our lot in life.
Arriving in a set of two, our skin-safe ‘c’est la vie’ long-lasting fake tattoo features a beautiful handwritten script that will add a touch of elegance wherever you decide to place it. Created from gardenia juice, this two-week tattoo will stay in place for around 14 days before it fades away. If you like this design, you may also appreciate our ‘joie de vivre’ semi-permanent tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend