C'est La Vie Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small “c'est la vie” temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.6 in / 4 cm (width)|
It’s common for a saying to have a translation in different languages, but some phrases are so powerful they are used in their original language. C’est la vie is the perfect example as this French saying has been adopted by many other languages, including English. And, like this phrase that can be used in different situations, our c’est la vie temporary tattoo is the perfect fit for people who want to stay calm when life throws unexpected situations at them.
When translated directly c’est la vie means “that’s life,” in the sense that there are some situations that you can’t change. In other words, it reminds the wearer to stay calm and gracefully accept that some things are out of his or her immediate control.
What’s more, this eco-friendly temporary tattoo is the perfect addition for environmentally-conscious individuals because it’s printed using plant-based ink that doesn’t contain any toxic ingredients. And, it’s also printed on as well as packaged in 100% plastic-free paper packaging, so you can easily recycle leftover waste after applying your tattoo.
If you’re on the hunt for a non-permanent phrase that is wise and charismatic at the same time, our c’est la vie temporary tattoo may be the ideal piece for you.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend