Continuous Line Lotus Unalome Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
One line lotus unalome temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.5 in / 6.4 cm (height)|
In recent years, tattoos featuring an Unalome have become more prevalent as more and more people adopt Eastern spiritual practices and embrace the meaning of this sacred symbol. Our continuous line lotus Unalome temporary tattoo offers a unique take on this symbol, offering the wearer a chance to try out this powerful design before getting inked.
Our eco-friendly continuous line Unalome lotus fake tattoo features the familiar meandering line of the Unalome and ends with an intricate lotus flower. Representing our journey towards enlightenment, this design is a meaningful way to embody one’s own spiritual journey.
The lotus flower is a highly symbolic flower in the Buddhist and Hindu religions. The inclusion of the lotus in our continuous line lotus Unalome sticker tattoo enhances the design with beauty and meaning by representing purity and rebirth.
For some, our continuous line lotus Unalome fake tattoo reminds us that no matter how difficult life gets, it is always possible to find inner peace. For others, it is a reminder that the path to enlightenment is never straight; instead, it is full of twists and turns. For an alternative design, check out this Unalome lotus temporary tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend