Unalome Lotus Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Unalome lotus temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|3.2 in / 8 cm (height)
The Unalome symbol represents the crown of the Arhat, the Enlightened Saints in Buddhist culture. The spiral symbolizes the various twists and turns that we experience throughout our lives while the straight line represents Nirvana or the moment we reach harmony. This sacred symbol is a powerful representation of life and personal quest. Our Unamole lotus temporary tattoo takes this ancient symbol to the next level with the addition of a unique lotus flower.
Our biodegradable Unalome lotus temporary tattoo comes in a minimalist style combining beautiful fine lines and dot work. Perfect for those who are environmentally conscious, all of our temporary tattoos come in plastic-free packaging and are made using non-toxic ink and materials to minimize any negative impact on the environment.
Embellished with a delicate lotus flower to represent enlightenment from the darkness, our Unalome lotus temporary tattoo is the perfect piece for anyone that needs strength to overcome life’s obstacles. Known to rise through the muddy ponds, the lotus flower is the perfect symbol of perseverance and power.
Whether you’ve been through a tough time and have come out the other end or simply need a reminder to fight for what means most to you, our Unalome lotus temporary tattoo can act as the perfect little reminder.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend