Continuous Unalome Lotus Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Continuous Unalome Lotus semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||2.5 in / 6.4 cm (height)|
One of the deepest designs one can wear is the unalome lotus semi-permanent tattoo. The unalome, which represents a person’s journey through life, shown with everything that comes along with the ride. Twists, turns, yet a whimsical finish that leaves a beautiful stamp of a life well lived.
What makes this eco-friendly unalome lotus long-lasting temporary tattoo extra special is its inclusion of the lotus flower. This addition shows that not only was the journey well-experienced, but lessons were learned and the mind was enlightened. Think of it as a symbolic crown on top of the head of someone now wise enough to pass on their knowledge to someone on a similar journey.
The fine lines and swirls of the unalome lotus semi-permanent temporary tattoo make it unlike any other tattoo out there and will truly go noticed by others who may be on a journey of their own as well.
Place this unalome long-lasting fake tattoo somewhere clearly visible or hide it in a place where it can be felt stronger than seen. These tattoos are made from gardenia juice and last up to 14 days on the skin. Looking for something similar? We offer another unalome lotus semi-permanent tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend