Unalome Lotus Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Unalome lotus two week semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|3.2 in / 8 cm (height)
Are you thinking about getting an Unalome tattoo? This is a wonderful way to embrace your spiritual beliefs and carry a symbol of your spiritual journey with you everywhere you go. In Buddhism, the Unalome represents our path to enlightenment, complete with its many twists and turns.
Try out this elegant and thought-provoking design with our Unalome lotus semi-permanent tattoo. Our Unalome lotus two-week tattoo incorporates two of the most important symbols in Buddhism - the Unalome and the lotus - into one intricate and mesmerizing design.
The Unalome is a fascinating symbol. At first glance, it may appear to be simply a beautiful design, but for those who understand its meaning, there is so much more to behold. Our unalome lotus long-lasting temporary tattoo depicts the path we take from birth until death, with the winding line straightening out to represent the achievement of enlightenment.
Arriving in a set of two, our skin-safe Unalome temporary tattoo lets you try out this beautiful design for up to two weeks! For a variation without the lotus flower, be sure to check out this Unalome two-week tattoo as an alternative.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend