Creation of Adam Hands Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
The hands featured on Michelangelo's 'The Creation of Adam' temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2 in / 5 cm (width)|
The Creation of Adam is undoubtedly one of the best-known works of art in the Western world. This fresco painting was created by Michelangelo in the early 1500s as part of his contribution to the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel.
Our Creation of Adam hands temporary tattoo showcases a small part of this painting, capturing the moment that God reaches towards Adam to breathe life into him. This design is created using similar colors like those seen in the painting itself, providing our Creation of Adam fake tattoo with a realistic, life-like appearance.
The meaning behind this thought-provoking work of art has been debated for centuries. In it, we see God’s outstretched finger reaching down from the heavens towards Adam’s finger. But rather than reaching towards God, Adam’s fingers curl slightly away. Many people believe that this symbolizes the love that God continues to have for mankind, despite our hesitation and resistance.
If you’re enchanted by this design, our Adam hands adhesive tattoo is the perfect way to try before you buy. We also offer the full version in our The Creation of Adam temporary tattoo, as well as a minimalist Adam hands fake tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend