Minimalist Creation of Adam Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist version of Michelangelo's 'The Creation of Adam' temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2 in / 5 cm (width)|
The Creation of Adam is hailed as one of the finest pieces of art in the world. Known as Michelangelo’s greatest creation, this minimalist Creation of Adam temporary tattoo captures the most striking element of this masterpiece -- God reaching out to Adam and instilling him with life.
Whether you believe in the spiritual connotation of the piece itself, the hands of God and Adam about to touch have become an iconic symbol in their own right. Adam’s hand is notoriously lifeless in this depiction as the hand of his creator is about to give him emotions, creativity, freedom of will, and all the other traits that we associate with being alive.
Michelangelo’s masterpiece was painted over 500 years ago, but this temporary Creation of Adam tattoo can help represent the moment when we become aware of our surroundings and how special life actually is. For some, these iconic hands also represent the difference between two reals, one being the physical world we live in and the other the intangible locations present throughout different types of mythology.
If you’re looking for a well-known piece that represents your spiritual side and lively personality, this minimalist Creation of Adam temporary tattoo may be the right fit.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our delivery and returns info page here.