Crescent Moon Outline Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Minimalist crescent moon outline 2-week tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)
Are you thinking about getting a moon tattoo? There are many options to consider, ranging from moon cycle designs to simple crescent shapes. If you prefer a simple yet elegant design, then you’ll appreciate our crescent moon outline semi-permanent tattoo.
The moon has been in use since ancient times as a symbol of change, flow, continuity, cycles, fertility, motherhood, and the female spirit. In many cultures around the world, the moon was viewed as a powerful feminine deity. Today, this symbol is frequently associated with female strength and autonomy.
Unlike other types of fake tattoos that disappear after a few days, our plastic-free crescent moon long-lasting temporary tattoo will stay on your skin for around two weeks. Designed using gardenia ink, this skin-friendly crescent moon outline 2-week tattoo sinks into your skin, emulating the appearance of a real tattoo.
Arriving in a set of two, our crescent moon two-week fake tattoo is truly the ultimate way to try before you buy. If you like this design, be sure to check out the similar moon planet symbol semi-permanent tattoo, as well.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend