Moon Planet Symbol Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Moon planet symbol two week tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||0.4 in / 1 cm (height)|
Based on the discovery of ancient papyrus manuscripts, we know that mankind has been documenting and recording celestial patterns for at least a thousand years. Some of the oldest symbols, which are still in use today, are those belonging to the sun and moon. Our moon planet symbol semi-permanent tattoo showcases the simple beauty of this ancient symbol.
If you’re looking for an elegant design that embodies the moon’s symbolism, then our moon planetary symbol 2-week tattoo is a great option to consider. Because we have created this design using a special type of vegetable-based ink, our sustainable moon symbol long-lasting temporary tattoo will stay on your skin for at least two weeks, so you can get a good sense of whether or not this is the right design for you.
As a symbol, the moon has been used to represent cycles, change, continuity of life, fertility, and feminine energy. With such powerful symbolism, it’s hardly a surprise that so many people choose to get a moon tattoo.
Depending on how you position your skin-friendly crescent moon two-week temporary tattoo, it could be used to represent a waxing or a waning moon. It comes in a set of two, so you can try out both options before making your final choice! If you like this design, you may also enjoy our crescent moon outline semi-permanent tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend