Crescent Moon Type I by Jakenowicz Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Fine line crescent moon type I temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (height)|
Crescent moon tattoos have become a popular choice in recent years, thanks to the meaning behind the symbol and the graceful elegance of the shape. Crescent Moon Type 1 was designed by Jakenowicz, a tattoo artist who is known for his delicate design and fine line aesthetic.
Crescent moons are popular among women who want to celebrate fertility, birth cycles, and motherhood. They are also rising in popularity as a symbol of personal growth and creativity. In the same way that the moon moves through cycles, so do we cycle through phases of creativity in our life. With each cycle of the moon, we have an opportunity for a new phase of growth in our life. In this way, crescent moons can also be chosen to represent a fresh start in your life.
If you’re thinking about getting a crescent moon tattoo, you’ll want to try out some different styles before making your decision! This one comes in a set of three so you can experiment with different placements before getting inked, or just share one with a moon-loving friend.
Our temporary tattoos are perfect for eco-conscious individuals who are seeking to reduce their environmental impact, even in the smallest of decisions. Our tattoos and packaging are completely free from plastic, 100% recyclable, and made from vegetable-based inks and non-toxic adhesives.
If you are looking for a crescent moon temporary tattoo, be sure to check out Jakenowicz’s Crescent Moon Type 2, which offers a subtle variation to this one. If you love this style, then don’t miss the full collection of Jakenowicz temporary tattoos!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend