Crescent Moon Type II by Jakenowicz Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Fine line crescent moon type II temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (height)|
The Crescent Moon Type 2 temporary tattoo was designed by Jakenowicz, a tattoo artist from Poland who is celebrated for his fine line style. Using a hand-drawn style, Jakenowicz has created an elegant rendition of a crescent moon with the addition of subtle dots within the fine lines to enhance its beauty.
Crescent moon tattoos are typically used to symbolize birth cycles and fertility, thus they are a popular choice among those who want to celebrate the power and beauty of womanhood. Whether you desire a crescent moon temporary tattoo to express your feminine energy or as a good luck charm for fertility, this tattoo will add subtle beauty wherever you place it. Like other moon tattoos, this one can also symbolize the cycles and phases of life, if you’re looking for something more universal.
This paper tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with different placements before getting inked or share one with a friend. All of our temporary tattoos were created with the environment in mind. We use environmentally friendly materials, such as vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives, and ensure all of our materials and packaging are completely free from plastic.
If you appreciate the fine line tattoo aesthetic, be sure to check out our full line of Jakenowicz temporary tattoos! We also offer a variation of this tattoo with the Crescent Moon Type I by Jakenowicz.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$9
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend