Crying Eye Temporary Tattoo by Tukoi - Set of 3
Crying eye temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer||Tukoi|
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.6 in / 4 cm (height)|
The symbolism behind a crying eye tattoo is not subtle. It represents sadness, grief, despair, or melancholy. However, the reason why you might be drawn to this type of design is highly personal.
If you’re thinking about permanent ink, our plastic-free crying eye temporary tattoo by Tukoi gives you the opportunity to experiment with this bold design before making a commitment. This design features a detailed eye, complete with long lashes and an eyebrow, with a large tear dripping from it.
While tears are also shed from happiness, this crying eye fake tattoo has a distinctly sad feel. You might choose this design to commemorate a dark period in your life or to mark the loss of an important person. You could be drawn to our eye with tear sticker tattoo because you are seeking a way to capture the pain and suffering that exists in our world. Whatever your reason, this is an eye-catching design with a powerful impact.
It comes in a set of three, so you can easily try out different placements or share one with a friend. You might also consider getting a matching design with someone who is going through a dark period with you. For more of Tukoi’s incredible designs, we offer a full collection of Tukoi fake tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend