Dagaz Rune Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist dagaz rune temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.4 in / 1 cm (height)|
The dagaz rune is one of mankind’s oldest written glyphs, with archaeological evidence indicating that it has been used to symbolize “light” for over 4,000 years. Its long history of use makes sense since light and the arrival of a new day are concepts that would have been eagerly documented since the earliest times.
Pronounced “day-gahz” and translated to mean “day” or “dawn,” the modern English word “day” comes directly from this ancient rune. Also referred to as the rune of enlightenment, this is another rune of change and cycles. While jeran is a rune of gradual change, dagaz is viewed as a rune of dramatic change. Just as the sun bursts over the horizon each morning, dagaz represents a moment of illumination or spiritual awakening.
If you’re thinking about getting this tattoo, our dagaz rune temporary tattoo is the ideal way to try before you buy. It comes in a set of three, so you can try out different placements or shared one with a friend.
When you choose the rune of enlightenment, it can be an indication that you are undergoing a spiritual awakening in your life. Whether this is underway or something you wish to invite into your life, our dagaz fake tattoo is the best way to experiment with this thought-provoking design.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our delivery and returns info page here.