Dragonfly Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Little dragonfly temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)
Dragonflies are one of those insects that humans feel immediately attracted to as they zip around the garden and display their brilliant colors. Perhaps it is this attraction that has led dragonflies to become associated with prosperity and good luck. In many Asian countries, catching sight of a dragonfly is a sign of good fortune.
Like butterflies, dragonflies are also a symbol of change and transformation since they undergo a dramatic metamorphosis that produces this colorful winged beauty. The Celts viewed dragonflies as magical creatures, due to their unique flight patterns and spectacular colors. These insects have fascinated people around the world, so it’s hardly a surprise that they are a popular motif in tattoo design.
If you’re thinking about getting permanent ink, our little dragonfly temporary tattoo is the perfect way to try before you buy! It comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with different placements or share one with a friend.
Can you imagine a world without dragonflies? We can’t either! In an effort to protect our planet, we have chosen to create our temporary tattoos using eco-friendly materials, including soy ink and non-toxic adhesives. Our fake tattoos and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, making them a great choice for individuals who seek plastic-free alternatives.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend