Eye of Horus Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Tiny eye of horus temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)|
For those who believe in negative energies, having a protective symbol can help them stay balanced and avoid the effect of these unwanted vibes. Our Eye of Horus temporary tattoo is a non-toxic, green alternative that can help you repel dark thoughts and stay positive in every situation.
Each major civilization around the world has its own set of sacred symbols, but not all of them are as popular as Egyptian icons. Credited with developing one of the first complex forms of writing, Egyptians combined logographic and alphabetic elements with simple syllabic aspects to create around 1,000 unique characters, including the Eye of Horus.
As one of the most recognized symbols in Egypt and across the world, the Eye of Horus represents protection, good fortune, rejuvenation, and sacred power. Also known as the Wadjet, this symbol is said to protect the wearer from negative energies and bad luck, so it’s commonly found in amulet and tattoo designs alike.
According to the myth of Set and Osiris, the Eye of Horus was born from a tale of jealousy, vengeance, and redemption, but this symbol has retained its sacred meaning even after centuries. If you want to get an ancient icon that can help keep negative energies at bay, our biodegradable Eye of Horus tattoo may be the best ecological alternative.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$9
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend