Flower Moon Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Long-lasting crescent moon shaped flower wreath semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||1.3 in / 3.4 cm (height)|
The moon has long been a source of fascination for humans. It is a celestial body that is mysterious and intriguing, and its cycles have been used to measure the passage of time since ancient times. As a result, it’s hardly surprising that moons are a popular motif in tattoo design. We recommend our flower moon semi-permanent tattoo to anyone seeking a unique spin on this classic symbol.
The meaning of this plastic-free flower moon long-lasting tattoo can be interpreted in many ways. For some people, it may represent the cycle of life and death, with the flowers symbolizing the beauty and fragility of existence.
For others, our floral crescent moon semi-permanent ephemeral tattoo is a reflection of the cycles of life and our ability to grow through each one of them. It’s a beautiful way to connect to the natural world and one’s spiritual journey.
Of course, many people choose this elegant floral moon long-lasting temporary tattoo simply because they love its intricate detailing and have a deep appreciation for botanical designs. Whatever the motivation, it’s a great way to try out this design before getting inked since it lasts for about 2 weeks before fading away. We recommend this flower crescent semi-permanent tattoo for another design along this theme.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend