Flowers in A Bottle Temporary Tattoo by Tukoi - Set of 3
Fortune teller hand holding a crystal ball temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer||Tukoi|
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2 in / 3 cm (height)|
Are you looking for a unique flower design to inspire your next tattoo? If you’re looking to go beyond the garden gates, then you’ll love our flowers in a bottle temporary tattoo. Created in collaboration with Tukoi, a talented young tattoo artist from Melbourne, this is a beautiful design that incorporates two powerful symbols.
Flowers are a popular motif in tattoo design. Often used to express joy, happiness, friendship, beauty, and growth, flower tattoos are a top choice for many people around the world. Vases, on the other hand, are less commonly seen. Since vases are used to contain and protect something, they are symbols of potential, safety, and protection.
Viewed together, you can interpret our sustainable flowers in a vase fake tattoo in many different ways. It could be seen as a vessel to express your own desires and wishes. In the same way that we nurture flowers in a vase, our flowers in a bottle sticker tattoo could represent your desire to nurture your dreams and hopes.
Or you might just prefer a quirky flower tattoo that doesn’t look like every other daisy and rose! Whatever your motivation, our flower in a bottle sticker tattoo is the perfect way to try before you buy because it comes in a set of three. If you’d like to see more of Tukoi’s intriguing designs, we also offer a collection of Tukoi temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend