Here Comes The Sun Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
'Here comes the sun' handwritten script temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||3.2 in / 8 cm (width)|
“Here Comes the Sun” is one of the most popular and celebrated songs performed by The Beatles. Written by George Harrison at the end of a long winter, the song has become a cherished song for people around the world.
Harrison wrote the song in April 1969 while hiding out at the house of his friend Eric Clapton, where he had fled to avoid the drudgery of another meeting with music execs and accountants. According to meteorological reports from the time, it had been a particularly “long, cold, lonely winter” followed by a warm and sunny April. Upon seeing the sun and finally feeling optimism for the times ahead, Harrison penned the words to this infamous song.
Our ‘here comes the sun’ temporary tattoo is perfect for anyone who can’t help but repeat this now-famous phrase when they see the sun emerge on a cloudy day. Written in a beautiful handwritten script, this temporary tattoo makes an elegant statement that is sure to receive comments everywhere you go.
If you’re thinking of getting permanent ink, our paper tattoos are the perfect way to try before you buy. This temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with different placements or share one with a friend. All of our paper tattoos are created from environmentally-friendly materials, including soy ink and recyclable paper. We don’t use any toxic materials or plastic, making them perfect for eco-conscious individuals.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$9
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend