La Vie En Rose Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Small “la vie en rose” semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|2.2 in / 5.5 cm (width)
The famous song "La Vie en Rose" has been covered by many artists over the years, but it was originally written and performed by Edith Piaf in 1947. After she released this beautiful song, the words quickly became a catchphrase for enjoying the best parts of life. For anyone who is attracted to this expression, we suggest trying out our ecological ‘la vie en rose’ semi-permanent tattoo.
The lyrics featured in our handwritten ‘la vie en rose’ long-lasting tattoo are written from the perspective of someone looking back on their life and reflecting on all the happy moments. The phrase refers to the rosy tint that everything takes on when viewed through the lens of memory.
As such, our cursive ‘la vie en rose’ semi-permanent temporary tattoo might be chosen as a reminder to cherish the happy memories and appreciate the good times while they are happening. It's a lovely sentiment that resonates with people of all ages.
Our handwritten ‘la vie en rose’ long-lasting fake tattoo could also be used to describe a life that is full of love and happiness because the color pink is often associated with these positive emotions. We use a blend of plant-based inks to create this skin-friendly 2-week tattoo, which comes in a set of two. For another popular French expression, we recommend this ‘c’est la vie’ semi-permanent tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend