Let God Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Minimalist 'Let God' handwritten script semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||1.2 in / 3 cm (width)|
For many, the phrase “let God” is a great source of comfort in a world that often feels out of control. These words are so important that many people choose to get them inked on their skin as a way to remind themselves that God is always in control. Our cursive ‘let God’ semi-permanent tattoo is the ideal way to experiment with this concept before getting inked.
This skin-friendly ‘let God’ long-lasting tattoo is often used as a way of indicating that something is out of one's control. In other words, it suggests that there is a higher power at work that is beyond our understanding or influence.
Our handwritten ‘let God’ semi-permanent temporary tattoo reflects the popular proverb "let God and let it be." This attitude of surrender can be seen as a form of resignation, but it can also be viewed as a form of trust. After all, if we believe that a force is guiding the universe, it makes sense to let go of our desires and allow that power to work its will.
In either case, our ‘let God’ long-lasting fake tattoo reminds us that we are not alone in the world and that there are forces at work beyond our comprehension. This design should last on the skin for about 14 days and comes in a set of two. Check out this ‘trust God’ semi-permanent tattoo for a similar message.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend