Trust God Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Minimalist 'Trust God' handwritten script semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||1.2 in / 3 cm (width)|
When you face challenging times, it can be difficult to see the path forward and how God’s plan will work out for you. If your faith in God has taught you that He will always create the best path for you, our ‘Trust God’ semi-permanent tattoo could be just the reminder you need to ride out turbulent times.
Our ‘Trust God’ long-lasting temporary tattoo will mean different things to each person. For some, this phrase may represent a deep faith and sense of trust in God or a higher power. Alternatively, for others, it may indicate a willingness to surrender control over one's life to a greater universal force.
In either case, this plastic-free ‘Trust God’ semi-permanent fake tattoo can serve as a powerful reminder to remain grounded in your values even during times of difficulty or uncertainty. Arriving in a set of two, this design features a beautiful handwritten font that will add a touch of elegance anywhere you decide to place it.
If you’re looking for a way to enjoy the look of a fake tattoo for longer, you’ll love our collection of 2-week tattoos. This ‘Trust God’ long-lasting temporary tattoo is designed to last on your skin for about 14 days. You might place this design on your skin in order to provide comfort during hard times or because you want to try it out before committing to permanent ink. As an alternative, you may prefer this ‘Let God’ semi-permanent tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend