Little Red Butterfly Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Little red butterfly temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.3 in / 0.8 cm (width)|
There is no denying that butterflies are one of the most intriguing creatures in existence. While many insects go through metamorphosis, the dramatic change from a wriggling caterpillar to a majestic butterfly almost seems magical. This remarkable process is why butterflies are considered a symbol of change, often chosen by people who are undergoing some type of personal transformation.
Butterflies are often seen as symbols of freedom, thanks to their ability to fly. Their colorful wings and happy appearance as they move from flower to flower are why butterflies are also symbols of beauty, hope, and optimism. Given all of the wonderful associations we have with butterflies, it is not a surprise that butterfly tattoos are so popular!
If you’re thinking about getting a butterfly tattoo, our fake tattoos provide you with the ideal way to try out different styles before getting inked. This little red butterfly temporary tattoo is perfect for anyone who prefers a small and simple style. Red butterflies are often interpreted as symbols of love, passion, romance, and happiness, but some cultures view them as harbingers of impending danger and a reminder to act cautiously. For those who prefer a black tattoo, we offer a similar black butterfly.
This red butterfly fake tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can share one with a friend or experiment with different placements. Our paper tattoos are unique because they are completely plastic-free, 100% recyclable, and created from environmentally responsible materials.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend