Tiny Tiger Butterfly Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist tiny butterfly temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.3 in / 0.8 cm (width)|
Thanks to their remarkable ability to transform from a humble caterpillar into a spectacular winged beauty, butterflies are universal symbols of change, transformation, and metamorphosis. Their ability to fly also makes them symbols of freedom, optimism, and hope.
In some cultures, butterflies are said to represent the soul of someone who has passed away. When a butterfly crosses your path, many people believe it is a message from someone who has passed on from this world. The ancient Greek word for butterfly means psyche or soul, which indicates that the Greeks viewed butterflies as a special creature deserving of honor and respect.
Most people who choose to get a butterfly tattoo do so because they are inspired by the powerful symbolism behind the butterfly. While there are endless possibilities when it comes to the design of a butterfly tattoo, sometimes simple is best. Our tiny tiger butterfly temporary tattoo is created in the minimalist style, making it attractive to those who prefer a subtle, yet elegant design. While this butterfly fake tattoo is minimalist in style, it contains fine detailing that gives it an elegant and realistic appearance. Not quite what you’re looking for? Check out our full collection of butterfly temporary tattoos for more design options!
Thinking about getting permanent ink? Our small butterfly sticker tattoo is the perfect way to try before you buy. It comes in a set of three, so you can try out different placements, share one with a friend, or experiment with matching tattoos. Two butterflies shown together are said to symbolize two souls in harmony, making this an ideal way to showcase the love or friendship between two people.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend