Little Shooting Star Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small three tailed shooting star temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (width)|
For many of us, the first time we witnessed a shooting star on its journey across the night sky is a moment that we will never forget. Until that moment, shooting stars belonged to the realm of fantasy and magic. But in that first moment, when we realized that shooting stars were more than a fairy tale, our lives were filled with magic and optimism.
Depending on your location in the world, shooting stars may be a common sight at night - but that makes them no less magical. For city-dwellers, shooting stars are associated with adventure, weekends away from the maddening crowd, and a connection with nature. No matter when and how you see shooting stars, we’re sure you remember to make a wish on every single one that crosses your path!
Powerful symbols of good luck, new beginnings, and good fortune, shooting stars are popular themes in tattoo design thanks to their positive meaning and beautiful appearance. This design is the perfect choice for anyone who prefers a simple, elegant tattoo. This tiny shooting star adhesive tattoo features a single black star with three lines trailing behind it.
With a design this magical and sweet, you might have a hard time choosing where to place it! No worries - our lucky star temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s the best way to try out placements before committing to ink. Before making your final selection, be sure to check out our small shooting star fake tattoo as an alternative!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend