Lotus Unalome Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Fine line style lotus unalome semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||2.8 in / 7 cm (height)|
Basque tattoo artist Puntuak is known for his unique style of tattooing, featuring thought-provoking designs that are often quite spiritual in nature. A perfect example of his style can be seen here in this ecological lotus Unalome semi-permanent tattoo.
For anyone considering getting a similar tattoo, our Unalome lotus long-lasting tattoo is the ideal way to try before committing. It’s also an excellent option for anyone who wants to try out one of Puntuak’s designs without leaving home!
Puntuak’s Unalome with lotus semi-permanent temporary tattoo includes the sacred Buddhist Unalome, the lotus flower, and an intricate array of celestial design elements. Many would interpret this design as symbolic of their journey towards enlightenment.
By incorporating a lotus flower, this design focuses on themes of birth, death, rebirth, and purity along one’s life journey. This beautiful lotus Unalome long-lasting fake tattoo is an excellent choice for those seeking a reflection upon their own journey. It comes in a set of two and will last for about two weeks on the skin. For a similar design, we also have this Unalome lotus semi-permanent tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend