Magnolia Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Watercolor style magnolia temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.4 in / 6 cm (height)|
In addition to their impressive size and exquisite flowers, magnolia trees are also one of the oldest species of trees in the world! The fossil record indicates that these trees have been in existence for over 20 million years, making them one of the oldest surviving flowering trees in existence.
Given their long history, it is not surprising that humans have been attracted to these magnificent trees for thousands of years. Around the world, magnolias are revered and respected, leading some people to choose a magnolia-inspired tattoo! If this is on your mind, you’ll love our eco-friendly magnolia temporary tattoo, which comes in a set of three.
Our pink magnolia fake tattoo was created in collaboration with Lena Fedchenko, a talented tattoo artist from Moscow. This design features a beautiful pink magnolia, depicted in the watercolor style. Our magnolia temporary tattoo shows one flower fully open, with a bud behind it, hinting at potential and growth. If you prefer a small version, don’t miss our small magnolia sticker tattoo.
The symbolism of our watercolor magnolia temporary tattoo will vary based on your culture and location in the world. The flower is especially significant in Chinese cultures, where it represents nobility and purity. It is the official flower of Shanghai and the Gangnam province. In the Southern US, both Mississippi and Louisiana have named the magnolia as their state flower. Whether you are attracted to this flower for its meaning, hometown recognition, or simply its beauty, you’ll love our magnolia fake tattoo!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend