Small Magnolia Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small watercolor style magnolia temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1 in / 2.4 cm (height)|
Magnolia trees are appreciated around the world for their leafy branches and enormous flowers. This tree offers shade on a hot day and lovely flowers that have varying symbolism based on culture and color.
Designed in collaboration with the talented Lena Fedchenko, our environmentally-friendly pink magnolia temporary tattoo is an inspiring choice for anyone who appreciates this botanical wonder. Pink magnolias are thought to represent femininity, love, and friendship.
In addition to these associations, our small magnolia temporary tattoo can also be used to symbolize purity and beauty. In Victorian times, lovers used magnolias to send secret messages to each other. In China, magnolias represent a woman’s beauty and kindness.
Our pink magnolia adhesive tattoo showcases Fedchenko’s unique watercolor style. The result is a highly realistic design that shows the beautiful petals and leaves of two pink magnolia flowers. This design will add a touch of femininity anywhere you decide to place it. It comes in a set of three, so you can try out placements or share with a friend. Prefer something a little bigger? We have you covered with this larger version of Fedchenko’s magnolia temporary tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our delivery and returns info page here.