Memento Vivere Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
“Memento vivere” temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.6 in / 6.4 cm (width)|
Many people are familiar with the Latin expression memento mori, but fewer know the words featured in our ‘memento vivere’ temporary tattoo. Translated into English, these words mean “remember that you must live” or simply “remember to live.”
Rather than spending one’s life preoccupied with thoughts of what comes next, our handwritten ‘memento vivere’ fake tattoo reminds us to live our lives fully and make the most of every moment. This stands in contrast to the message that we must be wary of our own mortality at every step in our journey.
These words have become popular in recent years as a tattoo design and social media hashtag. Our ecological ‘memento vivere’ sticker tattoo is a great way to embrace the words in this design, whether on a temporary basis or to try it out before getting inked.
Our handwritten ‘memento vivere’ temporary tattoo is a reminder to take risks, embrace new experiences, and enjoy this life. For many people, it is the perfect reminder that life is short and should be lived with intention. We also have this ‘memento mori’ semi-permanent tattoo as an option.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend