Mindfulness Symbol Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Small mindfulness symbol semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.8 in / 2 cm (height)
Depicting a single drop of water as it hits still water, our mindfulness symbol semi-permanent tattoo is a simple design with a powerful meaning. Placed on your skin, our mindfulness symbol long-lasting temporary tattoo can help guide your practice of mindfulness and remind you to stay grounded when your thoughts stray from the present moment.
Mindfulness has its roots in the Buddhist, Hindu, and Zen traditions, but enjoys widespread popularity in a secular context today. The symbol itself is used during meditation to help you stay focused on the present, without thinking about the future or the past.
Our eco-friendly mindfulness symbol semi-permanent fake tattoo is created from a plant-based ink that sinks into your skin, emulating the appearance of a real tattoo. Thanks to this unique formulation, this design should last on your skin for around 2 weeks.
Our mindfulness long-lasting tattoo comes in a set of two, so it’s the ideal way to try before you buy. You can also share with a friend to see what they think of this beautiful design. If this isn’t exactly what you had in mind, you may prefer our ‘breathe’ 2-week temporary tattoo as a way to guide your mindfulness practice.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend