Minimal Butterfly Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimal butterfly temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.4 in / 1 cm (width)|
If you’re looking for a tattoo that is rich in symbolism, then our minimal butterfly temporary tattoo could be the right choice for you. While butterflies are universally seen as symbols of rebirth and transformation, different cultures also have their own, unique associations with this lovely, winged insect.
In China, for example, butterflies are a central theme in Butterfly Lovers, a famous story about star-crossed lovers. For this reason, they are often chosen to represent the innocence and joy of young love. In Japan, butterflies are used as a symbol of marriage. The ancient Aztecs used butterflies as a symbol of remembrance for those who died. Similarly, in Mexican and Irish folklore, butterflies represent the souls or spirits of those who have recently passed.
As you can see, the butterfly is a symbol with a rich and varied meaning. If you’re thinking of getting inked and prefer a simpler design, our minimal butterfly temporary tattoo, which features the delicate outline of a tiny butterfly, could be the right choice for you. Our minimalist butterfly fake tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s ideal for experimenting with placements before getting inked.
As powerful symbols of change and transformation, many people choose a butterfly tattoo to commemorate a special moment in their life. For a slightly different version of this poignant symbol, we have this minimalist butterfly temporary tattoo for you to consider.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend