Minimalist Butterfly Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist fine line butterfly temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)|
Butterflies have earned a reputation as one of the most colorful and alluring beings on the planet. Boasting of intricate designs, wings of distinct shapes, and a unique flying pattern, it’s no surprise butterflies have become a symbol in cultures across the world. This minimalist butterfly temporary tattoo is a perfect representation for life’s challenges and the different stages we go through to overcome them.
In some cultures and religions, butterflies are a symbol for the human soul. They go through a transformative journey, with well-defined stages that come with a unique set of challenges. After hatching, the caterpillar slowly crawls its way around, eating and growing while trying to avoid predators. At the cocoon stage, the butterfly-to-be must patiently wait while it takes its final form. Finally, from the cocoon emerges the butterfly, ready to test out its wings and find a partner before completing its life cycle.
Likewise, this minimalist butterfly tattoo can represent the different stages from childhood all the way until we become adults. It can also be a symbol for resurrection or rebirth, allowing you to give yourself another chance. Thus, our minimalist butterfly temporary tattoo is ideal for anyone that wants a small reminder of life’s different stages.
We print our butterfly temporary tattoos on recyclable and biodegradable paper, so they are an eco-friendly alternative for your next piece.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend