Minimalist Moon Phases Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist moon phases temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)|
Every single person on this planet is connected to the moon. The moon stimulates and touches us, and many choose to have moon tattoos to represent their past, present, and future. The moon also represents mystery, eternity, dreams, and magic. Regardless of your unique physiological and spiritual connection to the moon, our minimalist moon phase temporary tattoo is the perfect piece for you.
Simple and elegant, our minimalist moon phase temporary tattoo is the perfect piece for anyone wanting a subtle piece that helps connect them to the symbolism that they associate with the moon. This small and intricate piece is an eco-friendly alternative made free of toxic inks and other materials. Better yet, all of our temporary tattoos come in plastic-free packaging making them the perfect ecological alternative.
Women have a clear connection to the cycles of the moon, making moon phase tattoos particularly popular among them. The tattoo symbolizes feminine power and fertility and for many, it represents their connection to lunar activity. This style of tattoo is also used to highlight a women’s sensuality, intuition, and divine light. For men, moon phase tattoos can act as a representation of strong, purifying energy.
If you’re looking for the perfect moon tattoo to reconnect you with this powerful source of energy, our minimalist moon phase temporary tattoo could be just what you’re looking for.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend