Minimalist Sunflower Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small minimalist fine line style sunflower temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (height)|
For many people, one of the very best things about summer is the appearance of sunflowers in gardens and parks. These enormous flowers never fail to impress, thanks to their impressive size and cheerful appearance.
If you adore these beautiful flowers and appreciate their symbolism, then you’ll love our minimalist sunflower temporary tattoo. For anyone considering permanent ink, our ecological sunflower fake tattoo is the ideal way to try before you buy since it comes in a set of three.
Sunflowers have been appreciated and enjoyed since ancient times. They inspired the myth of Clytie and Apollo because of the way that a sunflower’s head always rotates to follow the sun. As such, you might pick our minimalist sunflower sticker tattoo as a way to express adoration, love, and loyalty.
In China, sunflowers are considered auspicious flowers, promising good luck, vitality, and a long life. Native Americans used sunflowers for their seeds and pigments and viewed them as symbols of bounty and harvest. With so many great meanings, it’s easy to see why this is a popular choice. If you’d like a more realistic, full-color version, then you may prefer this small sunflower temporary tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend