Small Sunflower Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small watercolor style sunflower temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1 in / 2.4 cm (height)|
For many of us, there is no better flower than the sunflower. These enormous yellow flowers contain the essence of a long and happy summer day. Equally prized in gardens as in bouquets, the cheerful sunflower always brings a smile to our face. Sunflowers are popular motifs in clothing design and artwork - and they make a frequent appearance in tattoos! If you’re considering permanent ink, our sunflower temporary tattoo could be the right choice for you.
The ubiquitous sunflower enjoys a rich history with varied meanings throughout different cultures. In ancient Greece, the myth of Clytie and Apollo explained the way that sunflowers turn towards the sun. In this legend, Apollo, the Sun God, turns Clytie into a sunflower to punish her. But her love for Apollo was so strong that she spent her days watching him as he moved across the sky.
Thanks to this legend, across Europe and the United States, sunflowers are commonly seen as symbols of adoration and loyalty. In China, these beautiful flowers are associated with good fortune, health, and long life. Similarly, some Native American tribes connected sunflowers with harvest and bounty, thanks to their nutritious and useful seeds.
Our small sunflower temporary tattoo was created in collaboration with Lena Fedchenko, a talented tattoo artist who is celebrated for her unique watercolor style. This sunflower fake tattoo features a sunflower in full color, with its head tilted towards the sky, and several green leaves on its stalk. It comes in a set of three, so it’s the ideal way to experiment with this design before committing to ink. Not quite what you had in mind? You can explore our full collection of sunflower fake tattoos!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend