Minimalist Triceratops 2-Week Temporary Tattoo - Set of 2
Set of three fine line style triceratops semi-permanent tattoos.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (width)|
The triceratops dinosaur, which lived during the late Cretaceous period, is one of the most recognizable dinosaurs due to its distinctive horns and frill. As such, it’s one of the most popular dinosaurs to feature in a tattoo! Our minimalist triceratops 2-week temporary tattoo is the ideal way to try out this design before committing to permanent ink.
The name "triceratops" means "three-horned face," and the horns were probably used for defensive purposes. For this reason, many people will choose our plastic-free triceratops two-week tattoo to represent a desire to protect themselves or their families.
Triceratops fossils have been found in North America and are among the most beloved dinosaurs among adults and children. Many people try out this triceratops 2-week fake tattoo to showcase their love for dinosaurs in general.
Our fine line triceratops two-week tattoo can symbolize strength, power, and a love of dinosaurs or be a reminder to stay protected and vigilant, like the triceratops itself. This design comes in a set of two and lasts on the skin for around 14 days. We also have this collection of dinosaur 2-week temporary tattoos, perfect for the ultimate dinosaur fan.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend