Moon Hand Temporary Tattoo by Tukoi - Set of 3
Moon hand temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos
|1.6 in / 4 cm (height)
Tukoi Oya, a talented tattoo artist from Australia, is known for her intricate, thought-provoking designs. She uses the fine line style and handpoked techniques to create fascinating designs that frequently feature mystical motifs and ancient symbols.
This moon hand temporary tattoo by Tukoi is a perfect example of her style. In this design, a hand emerges from a crescent moon to grasp a long flower stem as the stars twinkle in the background. By incorporating a variety of powerful symbols, she breathes new life into her designs.
We created this environmentally-friendly moon hand fake tattoo in collaboration with Tukoi to give you the opportunity to experiment with her unique style. This fake tattoo will mean something different to each person who sees it, but it does incorporate some universal symbolism including fertility, growth, guidance, mysticism, and spiritual awakening.
Tukoi’s moon hand sticker tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can try out different placements or share one with a friend who will also appreciate her distinctive style. If you’re already a fan, then you’ll love our collection of Tukoi temporary tattoos!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend