Mother & Two Children Symbol Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Little fine line mother and two children symbol temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.6 in / 4 cm (width)|
The mother & two children Celtic knot is a symbol of the endless love between a mother and her children. It’s an elegant and timeless symbol, which is why so many people choose to get it inked on their skin. For mothers looking for a design that represents the love they have for two children, we offer this mother and two children symbol temporary tattoo.
Our plastic-free mother and two children Celtic knot fake tattoo features a series of interlocking loops, representing the never-ending bond between the mother and her children. The loops also represent the continuous cycle of life, death, and rebirth.
This mother with two children sticker tattoo can be viewed in a broader sense, too. In Celtic culture, the Mother Goddess was universally worshipped as the giver of life and symbolized fertility, nurturing, and protection. Thus, this mother with two children Celtic knot temporary tattoo could be used to embody all of these qualities, making it an even more powerful symbol of maternal love.
This beautiful design comes in a set of three, which makes it the ideal way to experiment with placements before making a commitment. As an alternative, we also offer this mother and daughters symbols temporary tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend