Mountain Tree Temporary Tattoo by Tukoi - Set of 3
Mountain tree ornament temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer||Tukoi|
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.6 in / 4 cm (height)|
Tukoi Oya is a talented young tattoo artist from Australia. She is known for her thought-provoking designs and use of powerful symbolism to create highly personal tattoos. This eco-friendly mountain tree temporary tattoo by Tukoi is a perfect example of her unique style.
This ecological mountain tree fake tattoo depicts a path between two mountains, with a tree standing in the middle of it. Above the tree, we see the sun, moon, and star. Surrounding this image are arrows that remind us of a compass.
This design can be interpreted in many different ways and will mean something different to each person who sees it. Tukoi’s mountain tree sticker tattoo has an elevated, spiritual feel to it. With a tree to represent life and growth and celestial objects that reference spirituality, guidance, and illumination, this is a design with deep meaning.
The mountains provide structure, solidity, and a stable presence, while the road can represent your path in life. Designed in the fine line style, our mountain tree adhesive tattoo comes in a set of three so you can try out placements before getting inked. Can’t get enough of Tukoi’s designs? You’ll love the full collection of Tukoi temporary tattoos!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend